Post your questions about Aqcef Tablet - in the Forum
Aqcef Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Aqcef Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Aqcef Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Vaginal infection
- Whitish or yellowish discharge of mucus from the vagina
- Diarrhea in young children
- Bacterial infe
Aqcef Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aqcef Tablet drug?
- Stomach pain
- Loose stools
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- GI disturbances
- Abdominal pain
- Hypersensitive reactions
Composition Salts in Aqcef Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Aqcef Tablet drug?
- Lacto bacillus sporegens (60 million spores)
- Cefixime (200 mg)
Interactions of Aqcef Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Aqcef Tablet drug?
- Antibiotic drugs
Precautions to be taken for Aqcef Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aqcef Tablet?
- Children below 3 years of age
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- Have AIDS
- poor immunity
- short bowel syndrome
- or on medications to prevent rejection of organ transplant
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Take this drug at least 2 hours before or after antibiotics
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Aqcef Tablet
When and on what circumstances Aqcef Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
- High fever
- Severe intestinal infection
Top Questions about Aqcef Tablet
- Why Aqcef Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aqcef Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aqcef Tablet?
- How Aqcef Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aqcef Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aqcef Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aqcef Tablet?
- Apyric Suspension
- Apyric Tablet
- Apzin Tablet
- Aqatears Eye Drops
- Aqcef Capsule
- Aqcef DS Tablet
- Aqcef Oz Tablet
- Aqcef S Injection
- Aqdoxim DS Tablet
- Aqdrox DS Tablet
- Aqginine Tablet
- Aqlox Tablet
- Aqlox TZ Tablet
- Aqnox P Tablet
- Aqnox Tablet
- Aqocin DT Tablet
- Aqocin Syrup
- Aqocin Tablet
- Labetalol hcl
- Lactase enzyme
- Lactic Acid
- Lactic acid bacillus
- Lactitol monohydrate
- Lacto Calamine
- Lactobacillus Acedophilus
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus fermentum
- Lactobacillus Reuteri
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Lactobacillus sporegens
- Lactobacillus Sporogenes