Post your questions about Aqcef DS Tablet - in the Forum
Aqcef DS Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Aqcef DS Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Aqcef DS Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
- Kidney infections
Aqcef DS Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aqcef DS Tablet drug?
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- GI disturbances
- Abdominal pain
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Loose stools
- Stomach pain
Composition Salts in Aqcef DS Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Aqcef DS Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (100 mg)
Working methodology of Aqcef DS Tablet
How the drug Aqcef DS Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
Interactions of Aqcef DS Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Aqcef DS Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Aqcef DS Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aqcef DS Tablet?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Aqcef DS Tablet
When and on what circumstances Aqcef DS Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Aqcef DS Tablet
- Why Aqcef DS Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aqcef DS Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aqcef DS Tablet?
- How Aqcef DS Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aqcef DS Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aqcef DS Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aqcef DS Tablet?