Post your questions about Aqcef Capsule - in the Forum
Aqcef Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Aqcef Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Aqcef Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Kidney infections
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
Aqcef Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aqcef Capsule drug?
- Abdominal pain
- Hypersensitive reactions
- GI disturbances
- Stomach pain
- Loose stools
- Pseudomembranous colitis
Composition Salts in Aqcef Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Aqcef Capsule drug?
- Cefixime (200 mg)
Working methodology of Aqcef Capsule
How the drug Aqcef Capsule works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
Interactions of Aqcef Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Aqcef Capsule drug?
Precautions to be taken for Aqcef Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aqcef Capsule?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Aqcef Capsule
When and on what circumstances Aqcef Capsule has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Aqcef Capsule
- Why Aqcef Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aqcef Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aqcef Capsule?
- How Aqcef Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aqcef Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aqcef Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aqcef Capsule?