Aqatears Eye Drops
Post your questions about Aqatears Eye Drops - in the Forum
Aqatears Eye Drops drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Aqatears Eye Drops
Why and for what indications and diseases Aqatears Eye Drops drug is prescribed?
- Dry eyes
- Thickening agent
Aqatears Eye Drops medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aqatears Eye Drops drug?
- Difficulty breathing
- Irritation in the eye
- Mild stinging
- Skin irritation
- Temporary blurred vision
- Tightness in the chest
Composition Salts in Aqatears Eye Drops
List of generics and active salts used in Aqatears Eye Drops drug?
- Polyvinyl alcohol (1.4%)
- Povidone (0.6%)
Precautions to be taken for Aqatears Eye Drops
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aqatears Eye Drops?
- Consult your doctor before using polyvinyl pyrrolidone if you are pregnant or planning to be
- Do not consume the medicine if allergic to it
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Aqatears Eye Drops
When and on what circumstances Aqatears Eye Drops has to be avoided?
- Acute dehydration
- Adrenal insufficiency
- Chronic renal failure
- Systemic acidosis
Top Questions about Aqatears Eye Drops
- Why Aqatears Eye Drops is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aqatears Eye Drops?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aqatears Eye Drops?
- How Aqatears Eye Drops medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aqatears Eye Drops with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aqatears Eye Drops?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aqatears Eye Drops?
- Aptum Injection
- Apty Syrup
- Apyresia Suspension
- Apyric Suspension
- Apyric Tablet
- Apz Tablet
- Apzed Syrup
- Apzin Tablet
- Aqcef Capsule
- Aqcef DS Tablet
- Aqcef Oz Tablet
- Aqcef S Injection
- Aqcef Tablet
- Aqdoxim DS Tablet
- Aqdrox DS Tablet
- Aqginine Tablet
- Aqlox Tablet
- Aqlox TZ Tablet
- Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate
- Polymyxin b
- Polystyrene sulfonate
- Polyunsaturated fatty acid
- Polyvalent immunoglobulins combination modulation
- Polyvinyl pyrrolidone
- Pongamia Glabra
- Poractant alfa
- Potassium chloride
- Potassium citrate
- Potassium clavulanate
- Potassium guaiacol sulfonate
- Potassium iodide