Post your questions about Apzin Tablet - in the Forum
Apzin Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Apzin Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Apzin Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Reddish itchy weals
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
- Swelling in the skin
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose
- Dust or pet allergies
- Hay fever
- Ear-round allergies
Apzin Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Apzin Tablet drug?
- Dry mouth
- Bleeding from the nose
Composition Salts in Apzin Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Apzin Tablet drug?
- Levocetirizine (5 mg)
Interactions of Apzin Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Apzin Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Apzin Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Apzin Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of Apzin Tablet
When and on what circumstances Apzin Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Apzin Tablet
- Why Apzin Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Apzin Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Apzin Tablet?
- How Apzin Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Apzin Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Apzin Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Apzin Tablet?
- Aptrovas Tablet
- Aptum Injection
- Apylori Capsule
- Apyresia Suspension
- Apyric Suspension
- Apyric Tablet
- Apz Tablet
- Apzed Syrup
- Aqatears Eye Drops
- Aqcef Capsule
- Aqcef DS Tablet
- Aqcef Oz Tablet
- Aqcef S Injection
- Aqcef Tablet
- Aqdoxim DS Tablet
- Aqdrox DS Tablet
- Aqginine Tablet
- Aqlox Tablet