Post your questions about Apzed Syrup - in the Forum
Apzed Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Apzed Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Apzed Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Itching and runny nose
- Loss of appetite
- Migraine and vascular headache
- Watery eyes
Apzed Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Apzed Syrup drug?
- Increased heart rate
- Inflammation of nerves
- Itchy skin rash
- Blurred vision
- Acute labyrinthitis
- Abnormal blood counts
- Dryness of mouth
- Excessive perspiration
Composition Salts in Apzed Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Apzed Syrup drug?
- Cyproheptadine (2 mg)
Interactions of Apzed Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Apzed Syrup drug?
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Opioid Analgesics
- Tricyclic Antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Apzed Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Apzed Syrup?
- Avoid drinking alcohol as it can increase certain side effects
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant
- Do not start or continue the drug without consulting
- Do not take this medicine while you are breastfeeding
- If you are allergic to it or any of the other ingredients
- If you are taking other medicines such as antihistamines or monoamine-oxidase inhibitors
Contra Indications of Apzed Syrup
When and on what circumstances Apzed Syrup has to be avoided?
- Angle-closure glaucoma
- Bladder neck obstruction
- Cyproheptadine and other drugs of similar chemical structure
- Elderly or debilitated patients
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitor therapy
- Newborn or premature infants
- Nursing mothers
- Stenosing peptic ulcer
Top Questions about Apzed Syrup
- Why Apzed Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Apzed Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Apzed Syrup?
- How Apzed Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Apzed Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Apzed Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Apzed Syrup?
- Aptric Tablet
- Aptrovas Tablet
- Apurtia Capsule
- Apylori Capsule
- Apyresia Suspension
- Apyric Suspension
- Apyric Tablet
- Apz Tablet
- Apzin Tablet
- Aqatears Eye Drops
- Aqcef Capsule
- Aqcef DS Tablet
- Aqcef Oz Tablet
- Aqcef S Injection
- Aqcef Tablet
- Aqdoxim DS Tablet
- Aqdrox DS Tablet
- Aqginine Tablet