Post your questions about 3A Fer Capsule - in the Forum
3A Fer Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 3A Fer Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases 3A Fer Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Red blood cell production
- Tissue repair
- Pernicious anemia
- Skin infection
- Poor absorption of food
- Poor diet
- Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Wound healing
- For eye and e
3A Fer Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 3A Fer Capsule drug?
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea or vomiting
- Sores in mouth
- Stomach cramps
- Sore throat
- Stomach upset
- Upset stomach
- Unusual tiredness
- Rapid weigh
Composition Salts in 3A Fer Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in 3A Fer Capsule drug?
- Vitamin c (150 mg)
- Carbonyl iron (100 mg)
- Zinc sulphate (61.8 mg)
- Vitamin b12 (15 mcg)
- Folic acid (vitamin b9) (1 mg)
Working methodology of 3A Fer Capsule
How the drug 3A Fer Capsule works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking the damage caused by free radicals thus healing wounds.
- Producing red blood cells as well as transporting oxygen in the body.
- Inhibiting the herpes simplex virus growth.
- Treating vitamin b12 deficiency.
- Producing and maturing the red blood cells.
Interactions of 3A Fer Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 3A Fer Capsule drug?
- Arsenic trioxide
- Elemental iron
- Folic acid
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Iron salts
- Sodium calcium edetate
Precautions to be taken for 3A Fer Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 3A Fer Capsule?
- Avoid taking antacids within 2 hours while taking this medicine
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to it
- Do not take this medication if you are allergic to it
- Do not take this medicine if you have too much iron builds
- Drink plenty of liquids
- Folic acid deficiency
- Iron deficiency
- Kidney disease
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Liver disease
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Sinus congestion
- Take this medicine without meal
Contra Indications of 3A Fer Capsule
When and on what circumstances 3A Fer Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Leber's disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Untreated vitamin B12 deficiency anemia
Top Questions about 3A Fer Capsule
- Why 3A Fer Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 3A Fer Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 3A Fer Capsule?
- How 3A Fer Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 3A Fer Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 3A Fer Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of 3A Fer Capsule?