Post your questions about Acefim Tablet - in the Forum
Acefim Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acefim Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Acefim Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
- Kidney infections
Acefim Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acefim Tablet drug?
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Loose stools
- GI disturbances
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Abdominal pain
- Stomach pain
Composition Salts in Acefim Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Acefim Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (100 mg)
Working methodology of Acefim Tablet
How the drug Acefim Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
Interactions of Acefim Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acefim Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Acefim Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acefim Tablet?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Acefim Tablet
When and on what circumstances Acefim Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Acefim Tablet
- Why Acefim Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acefim Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acefim Tablet?
- How Acefim Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acefim Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acefim Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acefim Tablet?