Post your questions about Oncourcil Injection - in the Forum
Oncourcil Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Oncourcil Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Oncourcil Injection drug is prescribed?
- Malignant growth of breast
- Malignant growth of colon
- Malignant growth of liver
- Malignant growth of pancreas
- Malignant growth of urinary bladder
- Precancerous and cancerous growth
Oncourcil Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Oncourcil Injection drug?
- Left ventricular dysfunction
- Myocardial ischemia
- Cardiac arrest
- Cardiac arrhythmias
Composition Salts in Oncourcil Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Oncourcil Injection drug?
- 5-fluorouracil (50 mg)
Interactions of Oncourcil Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Oncourcil Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for Oncourcil Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Oncourcil Injection?
- First course of treatment needs supervision in a hospital
- Keep your mouth clean to prevent infections
Contra Indications of Oncourcil Injection
When and on what circumstances Oncourcil Injection has to be avoided?
- Debilitated state
- Poor bone marrow function
- Poor nutritional state
- Serious infections
Top Questions about Oncourcil Injection
- Why Oncourcil Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Oncourcil Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Oncourcil Injection?
- How Oncourcil Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Oncourcil Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Oncourcil Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Oncourcil Injection?
- Oncosid Injection
- Oncoside Injection
- Oncotaxel Injection
- Oncotaxel Sun Pharma Injection
- Oncothal Capsule
- Oncotrex Injection
- Oncotrex Tablet
- Oncotron Injection
- Oncovac Injection
- Oncoxan Injection
- Oncyclo Capsule
- Oncyclo Oral Suspension
- Ond 2 Injection
- Ond Capsule
- Ond Injection
- Ond MD Tablet
- Ond R Capsule
- Ond Syrup