Ominis D Tablet
Post your questions about Ominis D Tablet - in the Forum
Ominis D Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Ominis D Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Ominis D Tablet drug is prescribed?
- NSAID-induced ulcers
- Belching and heavy bloating
- Bitter fluid into stomach
- Abdominal pain
- Acidic stomach
- Stomach and intestinal ulcers
Ominis D Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Ominis D Tablet drug?
- Deficiency of vitamin b12
- Cardiac arrest
- Constipation or diarrhoea
- Decreased libido
- Loss of interest in sex
- Pain in a muscle or group of muscles
- Pain i
Composition Salts in Ominis D Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Ominis D Tablet drug?
- Domperidone (10 mg)
- Omeprazole (20 mg)
Interactions of Ominis D Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Ominis D Tablet drug?
- Other vitamin K blockers
- Posaconazole or voriconazole
Precautions to be taken for Ominis D Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Ominis D Tablet?
- Abnormal salt levels in the blood
- Above 60 years of age
- Allergic reactions
- tarry stools or blood in the stools
- Blockage or tear in the intestines
- Children below two year
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take double dose for making up forgotten dose
- Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
- Fungal infections or antibiotics
- Heart problem
- Moderate to severe liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Renal or hepatic impairment
- Risk of cardiac arrhythmias
- Take 15 to 30 minutes before meals
- Tumor of the pituitary gland
Contra Indications of Ominis D Tablet
When and on what circumstances Ominis D Tablet has to be avoided?
- Gastric malignancy Gastrointestinal haemorrhage Hypersensitivity Impairment renal and hepatic functions Lactation Obstruction and perforation Patients with prolactin releasing pituitary hormone Postoperative nausea and vomiting Pregnancy
Top Questions about Ominis D Tablet
- Why Ominis D Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Ominis D Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Ominis D Tablet?
- How Ominis D Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Ominis D Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Ominis D Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Ominis D Tablet?
- Omimac Capsule
- Omimac D Capsule
- Ominax Neonatal Injection
- Omind Capsule
- Omindazol Tablet
- Ominex DM Capsule
- Omini Gel
- Ominil Injection
- Ominis Tablet
- Omip Capsule
- Omipace Capsule
- Omipace D Capsule
- Omipenam Injection
- Omiplas Capsule
- Omiplas D Tablet
- Omiplus Capsule
- Omiprex Capsule
- Omiprex D Capsule