Post your questions about Omini Gel - in the Forum
Omini Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Omini Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Omini Gel drug is prescribed?
- Anti-pain topical medication
- Back pain
- Muscle strains
- Mild inflammations
- Muscle and joint injuries
- Muscle or joint pain
Omini Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Omini Gel drug?
- Stuffy nose
- Abdominal pain
- Mild cold or burning sensation at the site of application
- High blood pressure
- Irregularities in heart rhythm
Composition Salts in Omini Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Omini Gel drug?
- Menthol (5%)
- Methyl salicylate (10%)
- Diclofenac diethylammonium (1.16%)
- Oleum lini (3%)
Interactions of Omini Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Omini Gel drug?
- Anisindione Coumadin
Precautions to be taken for Omini Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Omini Gel?
- Avoid use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Blood dyscrasias
- Darkening of tongue
- Do not consume if allergic
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Skin erythema
- Taking prescription or nonprescription medicine
Contra Indications of Omini Gel
When and on what circumstances Omini Gel has to be avoided?
- Abdominal cramps
- Children under the age of 14 years
- Tetracycline hydrochloride therapy
Top Questions about Omini Gel
- Why Omini Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Omini Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Omini Gel?
- How Omini Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Omini Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Omini Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Omini Gel?
- Omilee D Capsule
- Omiloc Capsule
- Omin Capsule
- Ominax Injection
- Ominax Neonatal Injection
- Omind Capsule
- Omindazol Tablet
- Ominex DM Capsule
- Ominil Injection
- Ominis D Tablet
- Ominis Tablet
- Omip Capsule
- Omipace Capsule
- Omipace D Capsule
- Omipenam Injection
- Omiplas Capsule
- Omiplas D Tablet
- Omiplus Capsule