Ominex DM Capsule
Post your questions about Ominex DM Capsule - in the Forum
Ominex DM Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Ominex DM Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Ominex DM Capsule drug is prescribed?
- NSAID-induced ulcers
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Food pipe healing
- Fullness of stomach
- Bitter fluid into stomach
- Belching and heav
Ominex DM Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Ominex DM Capsule drug?
- Pain in a joint
- Pain in a muscle or group of muscles
- Loss of interest in sex
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Hypertensive crisis in patients with phaeochromocytoma
- Increased liver enz
Composition Salts in Ominex DM Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Ominex DM Capsule drug?
- Domperidone (10 mg)
- Omeprazole (20 mg)
Interactions of Ominex DM Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Ominex DM Capsule drug?
- Other vitamin K blockers
- Posaconazole or voriconazole
Precautions to be taken for Ominex DM Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Ominex DM Capsule?
- Abnormal salt levels in the blood
- Above 60 years of age
- Allergic reactions
- tarry stools or blood in the stools
- Blockage or tear in the intestines
- Children below two year
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take double dose for making up forgotten dose
- Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
- Fungal infections or antibiotics
- Heart problem
- Moderate to severe liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Renal or hepatic impairment
- Risk of cardiac arrhythmias
- Take 15 to 30 minutes before meals
- Tumor of the pituitary gland
Contra Indications of Ominex DM Capsule
When and on what circumstances Ominex DM Capsule has to be avoided?
- Gastric malignancy Gastrointestinal haemorrhage Hypersensitivity Impairment renal and hepatic functions Lactation Obstruction and perforation Patients with prolactin releasing pituitary hormone Postoperative nausea and vomiting Pregnancy
Top Questions about Ominex DM Capsule
- Why Ominex DM Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Ominex DM Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Ominex DM Capsule?
- How Ominex DM Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Ominex DM Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Ominex DM Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Ominex DM Capsule?
- Omilee Capsule
- Omilee D Capsule
- Omimac D Capsule
- Omin Capsule
- Ominax Injection
- Ominax Neonatal Injection
- Omind Capsule
- Omindazol Tablet
- Omini Gel
- Ominil Injection
- Ominis D Tablet
- Ominis Tablet
- Omip Capsule
- Omipace Capsule
- Omipace D Capsule
- Omipenam Injection
- Omiplas Capsule
- Omiplas D Tablet