Post your questions about Ominax Injection - in the Forum
Ominax Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Ominax Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Ominax Injection drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infection
Ominax Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Ominax Injection drug?
- Pale red
- Rise in SGOT and SGPT
- Reduced level of blood platelets
- Drug-associated fever
- Drug fever
- Inflammation of a vein caused by blood clots
Composition Salts in Ominax Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Ominax Injection drug?
- Cefotaxime (250 mg)
Interactions of Ominax Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Ominax Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for Ominax Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Ominax Injection?
- Avoid taking cefotaxime if you are on a controlled sodium diet
- Discontinue the drug if pseudomembranous colitis occurs
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Undergoing urine glucose test or coombs test
Contra Indications of Ominax Injection
When and on what circumstances Ominax Injection has to be avoided?
- Kidney problem
- Severe diarrhea
- Severe renal failure
- Severe skin reaction to drugs
- Widespread rash with blisters and peeling skin
Top Questions about Ominax Injection
- Why Ominax Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Ominax Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Ominax Injection?
- How Ominax Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Ominax Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Ominax Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Ominax Injection?
- Omil Capsule
- Omilcal Forte Forte Tablet
- Omilee Capsule
- Omilee D Capsule
- Omiloc Capsule
- Omimac Capsule
- Omimac D Capsule
- Omin Capsule
- Ominax Neonatal Injection
- Omind Capsule
- Omindazol Tablet
- Ominex DM Capsule
- Omini Gel
- Ominil Injection
- Ominis D Tablet
- Ominis Tablet
- Omip Capsule
- Omipace Capsule