Omimac D Capsule
Post your questions about Omimac D Capsule - in the Forum
Omimac D Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Omimac D Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Omimac D Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Food pipe healing
- Fullness of stomach
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Acidic stomach
- Abdominal pain
- Stomach and intestinal ulcers
- Bitter flui
Omimac D Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Omimac D Capsule drug?
- Swelling in the hands or legs
- Swelling of skin
- Tingling of the skin
- Loss of interest in sex
- Pain in a joint
- Pain in a muscle or group of muscles
Composition Salts in Omimac D Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Omimac D Capsule drug?
- Domperidone (10 mg)
- Omeprazole (20 mg)
Interactions of Omimac D Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Omimac D Capsule drug?
- Other vitamin K blockers
- Posaconazole or voriconazole
Precautions to be taken for Omimac D Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Omimac D Capsule?
- Abnormal salt levels in the blood
- Above 60 years of age
- Allergic reactions
- tarry stools or blood in the stools
- Blockage or tear in the intestines
- Children below two year
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take double dose for making up forgotten dose
- Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
- Fungal infections or antibiotics
- Heart problem
- Moderate to severe liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Renal or hepatic impairment
- Risk of cardiac arrhythmias
- Take 15 to 30 minutes before meals
- Tumor of the pituitary gland
Contra Indications of Omimac D Capsule
When and on what circumstances Omimac D Capsule has to be avoided?
- Gastric malignancy Gastrointestinal haemorrhage Hypersensitivity Impairment renal and hepatic functions Lactation Obstruction and perforation Patients with prolactin releasing pituitary hormone Postoperative nausea and vomiting Pregnancy
Top Questions about Omimac D Capsule
- Why Omimac D Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Omimac D Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Omimac D Capsule?
- How Omimac D Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Omimac D Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Omimac D Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Omimac D Capsule?
- Omikin Injection
- Omikos Capsule
- Omilcal Suspension
- Omilcal Tablet
- Omilee Capsule
- Omilee D Capsule
- Omiloc Capsule
- Omimac Capsule
- Omin Capsule
- Ominax Injection
- Ominax Neonatal Injection
- Omind Capsule
- Omindazol Tablet
- Ominex DM Capsule
- Omini Gel
- Ominil Injection
- Ominis D Tablet
- Ominis Tablet