Omilee D Capsule
Post your questions about Omilee D Capsule - in the Forum
Omilee D Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Omilee D Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Omilee D Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Abdominal pain
- Acidic stomach
- Food pipe healing
- Fullness of stomach
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Stomach and intestinal ulcers
- Bitter flui
Omilee D Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Omilee D Capsule drug?
- Abdominal pain
- Allergic rejection to an antigen
- Abnormal heart rhythm
- Abnormal milk discharge from breast
- Accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal
- Breast pain or tenderness
- Sensation of
Composition Salts in Omilee D Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Omilee D Capsule drug?
- Domperidone (10 mg)
- Omeprazole (20 mg)
Interactions of Omilee D Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Omilee D Capsule drug?
- Other vitamin K blockers
- Posaconazole or voriconazole
Precautions to be taken for Omilee D Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Omilee D Capsule?
- Abnormal salt levels in the blood
- Above 60 years of age
- Allergic reactions
- tarry stools or blood in the stools
- Blockage or tear in the intestines
- Children below two year
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take double dose for making up forgotten dose
- Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
- Fungal infections or antibiotics
- Heart problem
- Moderate to severe liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Renal or hepatic impairment
- Risk of cardiac arrhythmias
- Take 15 to 30 minutes before meals
- Tumor of the pituitary gland
Contra Indications of Omilee D Capsule
When and on what circumstances Omilee D Capsule has to be avoided?
- Gastric malignancy Gastrointestinal haemorrhage Hypersensitivity Impairment renal and hepatic functions Lactation Obstruction and perforation Patients with prolactin releasing pituitary hormone Postoperative nausea and vomiting Pregnancy
Top Questions about Omilee D Capsule
- Why Omilee D Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Omilee D Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Omilee D Capsule?
- How Omilee D Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Omilee D Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Omilee D Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Omilee D Capsule?
- Omigold Tablet
- Omigra Tablet
- Omikos Capsule
- Omil Capsule
- Omilcal Forte Forte Tablet
- Omilcal Suspension
- Omilcal Tablet
- Omilee Capsule
- Omiloc Capsule
- Omimac Capsule
- Omimac D Capsule
- Omin Capsule
- Ominax Injection
- Ominax Neonatal Injection
- Omind Capsule
- Omindazol Tablet
- Ominex DM Capsule
- Omini Gel