Post your questions about Omilcal Tablet - in the Forum
Omilcal Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Omilcal Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Omilcal Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Low blood calcium levels
- Pernicious anemia
- Certain muscle disease
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Vitamin B12 deficiency
Omilcal Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Omilcal Tablet drug?
- Rapid weight gain
- Stomach ache
- Stomach upset
- Feeling of sickness
- Excessive thirst
- Excess calcium in the blood or urine
- Drowsiness or confusion
- Muscle weakness
- Loss of appetite
- Itching or mild
Composition Salts in Omilcal Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Omilcal Tablet drug?
- Vitamin b12 (2.5 mg)
- Vitamin d3 (200 iu)
- Dibasic calcium phosphate (400 mg)
Interactions of Omilcal Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Omilcal Tablet drug?
- Arsenic trioxide
- Folic acid
- Paraffin oil
Precautions to be taken for Omilcal Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Omilcal Tablet?
- Folic acid deficiency
- Iron deficiency
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Sinus congestion
Contra Indications of Omilcal Tablet
When and on what circumstances Omilcal Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions High calcium levels Hypersensitivity Kidney disease Kidney stone Leber's disease Sarcoidosis
Top Questions about Omilcal Tablet
- Why Omilcal Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Omilcal Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Omilcal Tablet?
- How Omilcal Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Omilcal Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Omilcal Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Omilcal Tablet?
- Omig Tablet
- Omigard Capsule
- Omik Capsule
- Omikin Injection
- Omikos Capsule
- Omil Capsule
- Omilcal Forte Forte Tablet
- Omilcal Suspension
- Omilee Capsule
- Omilee D Capsule
- Omiloc Capsule
- Omimac Capsule
- Omimac D Capsule
- Omin Capsule
- Ominax Injection
- Ominax Neonatal Injection
- Omind Capsule
- Omindazol Tablet