Post your questions about Omilcal Suspension - in the Forum
Omilcal Suspension drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Omilcal Suspension
Why and for what indications and diseases Omilcal Suspension drug is prescribed?
- Pernicious anemia
- Sporadic hypophosphatemic osteomalacia
- Renal tubular osteomalacia
- Oncogenic hypophosphatemic osteomalacia
- Low blood calcium levels
- Uremic osteody
Omilcal Suspension medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Omilcal Suspension drug?
- Excess calcium in the blood or urine
- Excessive thirst
- Drowsiness or confusion
- Feeling of sickness
- Fast heartbeat
- Muscle weakness
- Itching or mild rash
- Loss of appetite
- Muscle pain
- Mood changes
Composition Salts in Omilcal Suspension
List of generics and active salts used in Omilcal Suspension drug?
- Vitamin b12 (5 mcg)
- Vitamin d3 (400 iu)
- Calcium phosphate (130 mg)
- Calcium lactate (310 mg)
Interactions of Omilcal Suspension with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Omilcal Suspension drug?
- Arsenic trioxide
- Folic acid
- Paraffin oil
Precautions to be taken for Omilcal Suspension
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Omilcal Suspension?
- Do not take calcium within 1 to 2 hours of eating bran or whole grain cereals or breads
- Do not take other medications containing large amounts of calcium
- magnesium or vitamin D
- Folic acid deficiency
- Iron deficiency
- Kidney disease
- Kidney stones
- Limit consumption of alcohol and caffeine containing beverages
- Limit tobacco use
- Liver disease
- Parathyroid disease
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Sinus congestion
- Stomach trouble
- Take this medicine with food
Contra Indications of Omilcal Suspension
When and on what circumstances Omilcal Suspension has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions High amount of calcium in the blood High amount of calcium in urine High calcium levels Hypercalcaemia Hypercalcemia Hypophosphatemia Incomplete or infrequent bowel movements Kidney disease Kidney stone Leber's disease Poisoning by the heart medication digitalis Renal calculi Sarcoidosis
Top Questions about Omilcal Suspension
- Why Omilcal Suspension is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Omilcal Suspension?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Omilcal Suspension?
- How Omilcal Suspension medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Omilcal Suspension with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Omilcal Suspension?
- What are the Contra Indications of Omilcal Suspension?
- Omig DM Tablet
- Omig Tablet
- Omigra Tablet
- Omik Capsule
- Omikin Injection
- Omikos Capsule
- Omil Capsule
- Omilcal Forte Forte Tablet
- Omilcal Tablet
- Omilee Capsule
- Omilee D Capsule
- Omiloc Capsule
- Omimac Capsule
- Omimac D Capsule
- Omin Capsule
- Ominax Injection
- Ominax Neonatal Injection
- Omind Capsule