Post your questions about Omil Capsule - in the Forum
Omil Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Omil Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Omil Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Bitter fluid into stomach
- NSAID-induced ulcers
- Abdominal pain
- Acidic stomach
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Food pipe healing
- Stomach and intestinal ulcers
Omil Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Omil Capsule drug?
- Tingling of the skin
- Swelling of skin
- Swelling in the hands or legs
- Deficiency of vitamin b12
- Pain in a muscle or group of muscles
- Pain in a joint
Composition Salts in Omil Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Omil Capsule drug?
- Omeprazole (20 mg)
Interactions of Omil Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Omil Capsule drug?
- Other vitamin K blockers
- Posaconazole or voriconazole
Precautions to be taken for Omil Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Omil Capsule?
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- Do not take double dose for making up forgotten dose
- Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
Contra Indications of Omil Capsule
When and on what circumstances Omil Capsule has to be avoided?
- Gastric malignancy
- Impairment renal and hepatic functions
Top Questions about Omil Capsule
- Why Omil Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Omil Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Omil Capsule?
- How Omil Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Omil Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Omil Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Omil Capsule?
- Omidrox Tablet
- Omiflux Capsule
- Omigard Capsule
- Omigold Tablet
- Omigra Tablet
- Omik Capsule
- Omikin Injection
- Omikos Capsule
- Omilcal Forte Forte Tablet
- Omilcal Suspension
- Omilcal Tablet
- Omilee Capsule
- Omilee D Capsule
- Omiloc Capsule
- Omimac Capsule
- Omimac D Capsule
- Omin Capsule
- Ominax Injection