Post your questions about 3A Dt Tablet - in the Forum
3A Dt Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 3A Dt Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 3A Dt Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Urogenital infections
- Chest infections
- Throat infection
- Sinus infection
- Skin infections
- Respiratory tract infections
3A Dt Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 3A Dt Tablet drug?
- Urge to vomit
- Stomach pain or cramps
- Problems digesting your food
- Skin rashes
- Sensation of pins
- Lack of appetite
- Needles or numbness
- Loose motions
- Abdominal pain
Composition Salts in 3A Dt Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 3A Dt Tablet drug?
- Azithromycin (100 mg)
Working methodology of 3A Dt Tablet
How the drug 3A Dt Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Killing bacteria and preventing them from reproducing.
Interactions of 3A Dt Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 3A Dt Tablet drug?
- Cholesterol lowering medicines
- Zidovudine nelfinavir
Precautions to be taken for 3A Dt Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 3A Dt Tablet?
- Consult your doctor in case you suffer from allergy
- pseudomembranous colitis and impaired liver function
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours
Contra Indications of 3A Dt Tablet
When and on what circumstances 3A Dt Tablet has to be avoided?
Top Questions about 3A Dt Tablet
- Why 3A Dt Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 3A Dt Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 3A Dt Tablet?
- How 3A Dt Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 3A Dt Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 3A Dt Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 3A Dt Tablet?