Apgel Skin Gel
Post your questions about Apgel Skin Gel - in the Forum
Apgel Skin Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Apgel Skin Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Apgel Skin Gel drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
Apgel Skin Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Apgel Skin Gel drug?
- Dry skin
- Skin redness
- Skin itching
- Skin irritation
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin discomfort
Composition Salts in Apgel Skin Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Apgel Skin Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
Interactions of Apgel Skin Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Apgel Skin Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Apgel Skin Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Apgel Skin Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Apgel Skin Gel
When and on what circumstances Apgel Skin Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Apgel Skin Gel
- Why Apgel Skin Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Apgel Skin Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Apgel Skin Gel?
- How Apgel Skin Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Apgel Skin Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Apgel Skin Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Apgel Skin Gel?
- Apetox Plain Syrup
- Apetox Syrup
- Apewin Drops
- Apewin Lt Drops
- Apewin Lt Syrup
- Apewin Tablet
- Apezyme Syrup
- Apgain Syrup
- Apgesic S Tablet
- Apgrow Powder
- Apgrow Syrup
- Aphaler Inhaler
- Aphen P Tablet
- Aphen SP Tablet
- Aphex Tablet
- Aphyl Capsule
- Aphyl Syrup
- Api Tablet
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone