Post your questions about 3A Ceo Tablet - in the Forum
3A Ceo Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 3A Ceo Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 3A Ceo Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Autoimmune thyroiditis
- Cell damage
- Chest pain
- Bladder cancer
- Breast cancer
- Leg pain due to blocked arteries
- Ovarian cancer
- Pancreas cancer
- Lung cancer
3A Ceo Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 3A Ceo Tablet drug?
- Nail inflammation
- Musculoskeletal symptoms
- Nausea or vomiting
- Metallic taste
- Loose motions
- Localized redness
- Lack of energy
- Flushing or redness of skin
- Garlic breath odor
Composition Salts in 3A Ceo Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 3A Ceo Tablet drug?
- Zinc sulphate (27.45 mg)
- Vitamin a (5000 iu)
- Vitamin c (75 mg)
- Vitamin e (25 iu)
- Sodium selenate (75 mcg)
- Lycopene (5000 mcg)
Working methodology of 3A Ceo Tablet
How the drug 3A Ceo Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the herpes simplex virus growth.
- Facilitating retina formation required for low light and color vision.
- Blocking the damage caused by free radicals thus healing wounds.
- Slowing down the processes that damage cells.
- Increasing the action of antioxidants.
- Acting an antioxidant by fighting free radicals in the body.
Interactions of 3A Ceo Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 3A Ceo Tablet drug?
- Antiplatelet drugs
- Birth control pills
- Elemental iron
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Iron salts
- Oral contraceptive pills
- Sodium calcium edetate
- Synthetic vitamin a preparations
Precautions to be taken for 3A Ceo Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 3A Ceo Tablet?
- Allergic reactions
- Do not take this medication if you are allergic to it
- Do regular eye check up during the treatment
- Drink plenty of liquids
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Take this drug in recommended amount
Contra Indications of 3A Ceo Tablet
When and on what circumstances 3A Ceo Tablet has to be avoided?
- Acute dermatitis
- Acute eczema
- Allergic reactions
- Bleeding disorder
- Eye disorder
- Liver or kidney disease
- Mineral oil
- Severe renal impairment
- Tomato-based products
- Vitamin K deficiency
Top Questions about 3A Ceo Tablet
- Why 3A Ceo Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 3A Ceo Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 3A Ceo Tablet?
- How 3A Ceo Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 3A Ceo Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 3A Ceo Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 3A Ceo Tablet?