Apalene Skin Gel
Post your questions about Apalene Skin Gel - in the Forum
Apalene Skin Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Apalene Skin Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Apalene Skin Gel drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
Apalene Skin Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Apalene Skin Gel drug?
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin discomfort
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin itching
- Skin irritation
- Skin redness
- Dry skin
Composition Salts in Apalene Skin Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Apalene Skin Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
Interactions of Apalene Skin Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Apalene Skin Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Apalene Skin Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Apalene Skin Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Apalene Skin Gel
When and on what circumstances Apalene Skin Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Apalene Skin Gel
- Why Apalene Skin Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Apalene Skin Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Apalene Skin Gel?
- How Apalene Skin Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Apalene Skin Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Apalene Skin Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Apalene Skin Gel?
- Ap S Drops
- Ap Tablet
- Apacal D Tablet
- Apagrel Tablet
- Apal P Tablet
- Apal SR Tablet
- Apalene C Gel
- Apalene Gel
- Apan D Tablet
- Apan DSR Capsule
- Apan Injection
- Apan Tablet
- Apand Tablet
- Apanta D Capsule
- Apanta D SR Capsule
- Apanta Injection
- Apanta Tablet
- Aparin Cream
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone