Post your questions about Apalene Gel - in the Forum
Apalene Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Apalene Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Apalene Gel drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
Apalene Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Apalene Gel drug?
- Skin irritation
- Skin itching
- Skin discomfort
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin redness
- Dry skin
Composition Salts in Apalene Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Apalene Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
Interactions of Apalene Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Apalene Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Apalene Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Apalene Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Apalene Gel
When and on what circumstances Apalene Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Apalene Gel
- Why Apalene Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Apalene Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Apalene Gel?
- How Apalene Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Apalene Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Apalene Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Apalene Gel?
- Ap PD S Drops
- Ap S Drops
- Apac Capsule
- Apacal D Tablet
- Apagrel Tablet
- Apal P Tablet
- Apal SR Tablet
- Apalene C Gel
- Apalene Skin Gel
- Apan D Tablet
- Apan DSR Capsule
- Apan Injection
- Apan Tablet
- Apand Tablet
- Apanta D Capsule
- Apanta D SR Capsule
- Apanta Injection
- Apanta Tablet
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone