Apalene C Gel
Post your questions about Apalene C Gel - in the Forum
Apalene C Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Apalene C Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Apalene C Gel drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of dental
- Bacterial infections nasopharynx
- Bacterial infections of internal organs
- Bacterial infections of lungs
- Bacterial infections of female reproductive organs
Apalene C Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Apalene C Gel drug?
- Cough or hoarseness
- Difficulty with swallowing
- Chest pain
- Hives or welts
- Joint or muscle pain
- Fast heartbeat
- Dry mouth
- Dry skin
Composition Salts in Apalene C Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Apalene C Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
- Clindamycin (1%)
Interactions of Apalene C Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Apalene C Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Apalene C Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Apalene C Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Apalene C Gel
When and on what circumstances Apalene C Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Apalene C Gel
- Why Apalene C Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Apalene C Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Apalene C Gel?
- How Apalene C Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Apalene C Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Apalene C Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Apalene C Gel?
- Ap Lp S Drops
- Ap PD S Drops
- Ap Xg Drops
- Apac Capsule
- Apacal D Tablet
- Apagrel Tablet
- Apal P Tablet
- Apal SR Tablet
- Apalene Gel
- Apalene Skin Gel
- Apan D Tablet
- Apan DSR Capsule
- Apan Injection
- Apan Tablet
- Apand Tablet
- Apanta D Capsule
- Apanta D SR Capsule
- Apanta Injection
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone