Post your questions about Ap Gel - in the Forum
Ap Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Ap Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Ap Gel drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
Ap Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Ap Gel drug?
- Skin irritation
- Skin itching
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin discomfort
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin redness
- Dry skin
Composition Salts in Ap Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Ap Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
Working methodology of Ap Gel
How the drug Ap Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stopping pimple and reducing redness and soreness.
Interactions of Ap Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Ap Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Ap Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Ap Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Ap Gel
When and on what circumstances Ap Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Ap Gel
- Why Ap Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Ap Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Ap Gel?
- How Ap Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Ap Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Ap Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Ap Gel?