Post your questions about Aon Injection - in the Forum
Aon Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Aon Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Aon Injection drug is prescribed?
- Surgical site infections
- Bacterial infections
- Lyme disease
Aon Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aon Injection drug?
- Abnormal blood counts
- Blood in the urine
- Bleeding disorder
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Genital fungal infection
- Glucose into the urine
Composition Salts in Aon Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Aon Injection drug?
- Ceftriaxone (500 mg)
Interactions of Aon Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Aon Injection drug?
- Calcium chloride
- Calcium gluceptate
- Calcium gluconate
- Levoleucovorin calcium
Precautions to be taken for Aon Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aon Injection?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Renal impairment
- Taking other medicines
Contra Indications of Aon Injection
When and on what circumstances Aon Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver or kidney disease
- Patients with known allergy to the cephalosporin
Top Questions about Aon Injection
- Why Aon Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aon Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aon Injection?
- How Aon Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aon Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aon Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aon Injection?
- Anzyme Capsule
- Anzyme Drops
- Aobra S Drops
- Aof Estra Tablet
- Aof Tablet
- Aoflo Tablet
- Aoim Z Capsule
- Aol Capsule
- Aon SB Injection
- Aoprazole D Capsule
- Aov Capsule
- Aova Ez Tablet
- Aova F Tablet
- Aova Tablet
- Aoxim Tablet
- Aoxin Oz Tablet
- Aoxin Tablet
- Ap 3 Tablet