Post your questions about Obitax Injection - in the Forum
Obitax Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Obitax Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Obitax Injection drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
Obitax Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Obitax Injection drug?
- Loss of appetite
Composition Salts in Obitax Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Obitax Injection drug?
- Cefotaxime sodium (1000 mg)
Interactions of Obitax Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Obitax Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for Obitax Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Obitax Injection?
- Do not change the dosage of the medicine
- Do not have any vaccination while using this medicine
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Obitax Injection
When and on what circumstances Obitax Injection has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Obitax Injection
- Why Obitax Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Obitax Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Obitax Injection?
- How Obitax Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Obitax Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Obitax Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Obitax Injection?
- Obimet Sr Tablet
- Obimet Tablet
- Obiotic Oz Tablet
- Obiotic Tablet
- Obirax Capsule
- Obit M Syrup
- Obit Tablet
- Obit TZ Tablet
- Obitone Tablet
- Obitrol Capsule
- Obitrol Tablet
- Obix Tablet
- Obizyme Syrup
- Oblar Injection
- Oblevo Tablet
- Oblong Injection
- Obnil Tablet
- Obolim Capsule