Post your questions about Obicillin Syrup - in the Forum
Obicillin Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Obicillin Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Obicillin Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
Obicillin Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Obicillin Syrup drug?
- Upset stomach
- Vaginal infection
- Hives and itching
- Skin rash
- Difficulty in breathing
- Diarrhoea and vomiting
Composition Salts in Obicillin Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Obicillin Syrup drug?
- Ampicillin trihydrate (125 mg)
Interactions of Obicillin Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Obicillin Syrup drug?
- Live vaccines
- Oral contraceptives
Precautions to be taken for Obicillin Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Obicillin Syrup?
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Obicillin Syrup
When and on what circumstances Obicillin Syrup has to be avoided?
- Food or milk
- Liver problems
Top Questions about Obicillin Syrup
- Why Obicillin Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Obicillin Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Obicillin Syrup?
- How Obicillin Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Obicillin Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Obicillin Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Obicillin Syrup?
- Obet G Cream
- Obet G Ointment
- Obewin Capsule
- Obex Capsule
- Obez Capsule
- Obfix Tablet
- Obfree Capsule
- Obic Tea Sachet
- Obicon Oz Tablet
- Obicon Tablet
- Obicure Biscuit Powder
- Obicure Capsule
- Obicure Gel
- Obicure Plus Capsule
- Obicure Powder
- Obicure Sachet
- Obid E+E Drops
- Obid Er Tablet