37 C Tablet
Post your questions about 37 C Tablet - in the Forum
37 C Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 37 C Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 37 C Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Ear pain
- Periods pain
- Joint pain
37 C Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 37 C Tablet drug?
- Blood dyscrasias
- Allergic reactions
- Abnormalities of blood cells
- Acute renal tubular necrosis
- Feeling of sickness
- Liver damage
- Less white blood cells
- Liver toxicity
- Swollen facial features
Composition Salts in 37 C Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 37 C Tablet drug?
- Paracetamol (500 mg)
Interactions of 37 C Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 37 C Tablet drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precautions to be taken for 37 C Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 37 C Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
Contra Indications of 37 C Tablet
When and on what circumstances 37 C Tablet has to be avoided?
- Hepatic impairment
Top Questions about 37 C Tablet
- Why 37 C Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 37 C Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 37 C Tablet?
- How 37 C Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 37 C Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 37 C Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 37 C Tablet?
- 3 Phase Tablet
- 3 Pin Tablet
- 3 Up Tablet
- 3 Vax Injection
- 3 Vitamin Plus Injection
- 32 Care Mouth+Throat Mouth Wash/Gargle
- 36 Hours Tablet
- 37 C Syrup
- 3A Cef DT Tablet
- 3A Ceo Tablet
- 3A Dt Tablet
- 3A Fer Capsule
- 3A Gat Tablet
- 3A Pan D Tablet
- 3A Pan Injection
- 3A Pan Tablet
- 3A Sul Injection
- 3A Tablet