Post your questions about Nyrin Tablet - in the Forum
Nyrin Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Nyrin Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Nyrin Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Antidote for methotrexate and folic acid antagonists
- Blood cells disorders
- Colon cancer
Nyrin Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Nyrin Tablet drug?
- Stomach upset
- Skin rash
- Acute toxicity
Composition Salts in Nyrin Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Nyrin Tablet drug?
- Leucovorin calcium (folinic acid) (15 mg)
Interactions of Nyrin Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Nyrin Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Nyrin Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Nyrin Tablet?
- Allergic reactions
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Nyrin Tablet
When and on what circumstances Nyrin Tablet has to be avoided?
- Megaloblastic anaemia due to lack of vitamin B12
- Pernicious anaemia
Top Questions about Nyrin Tablet
- Why Nyrin Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Nyrin Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Nyrin Tablet?
- How Nyrin Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Nyrin Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Nyrin Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Nyrin Tablet?
- Nymoul Tablet
- Nyna Tablet
- Nyox Injection
- Nyox Tablet
- Nypa Drops
- Nypa Suspension
- Nypa Tablet
- Nyrin Injection
- Nystaleb Suspension
- Nyte Tablet
- Nytoin Tablet
- Nyzol Tablet
- Nzid Tablet
- Nzm Tablet
- Nzyme Syrup
- Nzytop Injection
- O & D Capsule
- O & O Syrup