Post your questions about Nyrin Injection - in the Forum
Nyrin Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Nyrin Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Nyrin Injection drug is prescribed?
- Colon cancer
- Blood cells disorders
- Antidote for methotrexate and folic acid antagonists
Nyrin Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Nyrin Injection drug?
- Acute toxicity
- Skin rash
- Stomach upset
Composition Salts in Nyrin Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Nyrin Injection drug?
- Leucovorin calcium (folinic acid) (15 mg)
Interactions of Nyrin Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Nyrin Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for Nyrin Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Nyrin Injection?
- Allergic reactions
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Nyrin Injection
When and on what circumstances Nyrin Injection has to be avoided?
- Megaloblastic anaemia due to lack of vitamin B12
- Pernicious anaemia
Top Questions about Nyrin Injection
- Why Nyrin Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Nyrin Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Nyrin Injection?
- How Nyrin Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Nyrin Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Nyrin Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Nyrin Injection?
- Nymoul Syrup
- Nymoul Tablet
- Nyolol S Drops
- Nyox Injection
- Nyox Tablet
- Nypa Drops
- Nypa Suspension
- Nypa Tablet
- Nyrin Tablet
- Nystaleb Suspension
- Nyte Tablet
- Nytoin Tablet
- Nyzol Tablet
- Nzid Tablet
- Nzm Tablet
- Nzyme Syrup
- Nzytop Injection
- O & D Capsule