Post your questions about Antron Tablet - in the Forum
Antron Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Antron Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Antron Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy or radiotherapy
Antron Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Antron Tablet drug?
- Uneven heartbeats
- Unusual body movements or shaking
- Urinary retention
- Changes to results of some liver function tests
- Chest pain
- Feeling of warmth or flushing
Composition Salts in Antron Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Antron Tablet drug?
- Ondansetron (4 mg)
Interactions of Antron Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Antron Tablet drug?
- Other CYP3A4 inducers
Precautions to be taken for Antron Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Antron Tablet?
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- Do not take double dose for making up forgotten dose
- Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
Contra Indications of Antron Tablet
When and on what circumstances Antron Tablet has to be avoided?
- Gastric malignancy
- Impairment renal and hepatic functions
Top Questions about Antron Tablet
- Why Antron Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Antron Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Antron Tablet?
- How Antron Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Antron Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Antron Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Antron Tablet?
- Antozole D Tablet
- Antozole Tablet
- Antrenyl Duplex Tablet
- Antrenyl Tablet
- Antrima DS Tablet
- Antrima Suspension
- Antrima Tablet
- Antron Syrup
- Antrozin Tablet
- Antuc DSR Tablet
- Antuc Injection
- Antuc It Capsule
- Antuc Tablet
- Antygates Tablet
- Anucef Injection
- Anucef O DT Tablet
- Anucef O Tablet
- Anucort Tablet