Post your questions about Antron Syrup - in the Forum
Antron Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Antron Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Antron Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy or radiotherapy
Antron Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Antron Syrup drug?
- Feeling of warmth or flushing
- Chest pain
- Changes to results of some liver function tests
- Low blood pressure leading to fainting or dizziness
- Rare allergic
Composition Salts in Antron Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Antron Syrup drug?
- Ondansetron (2 mg)
Interactions of Antron Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Antron Syrup drug?
- Other CYP3A4 inducers
Precautions to be taken for Antron Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Antron Syrup?
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- Do not take double dose for making up forgotten dose
- Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
Contra Indications of Antron Syrup
When and on what circumstances Antron Syrup has to be avoided?
- Gastric malignancy
- Impairment renal and hepatic functions
Top Questions about Antron Syrup
- Why Antron Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Antron Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Antron Syrup?
- How Antron Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Antron Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Antron Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Antron Syrup?
- Antoxyl Forte Tablet
- Antozole D Tablet
- Antram Plus Tablet
- Antrenyl Duplex Tablet
- Antrenyl Tablet
- Antrima DS Tablet
- Antrima Suspension
- Antrima Tablet
- Antron Tablet
- Antrozin Tablet
- Antuc DSR Tablet
- Antuc Injection
- Antuc It Capsule
- Antuc Tablet
- Antygates Tablet
- Anucef Injection
- Anucef O DT Tablet
- Anucef O Tablet