Post your questions about Nuplene C Gel - in the Forum
Nuplene C Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Nuplene C Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Nuplene C Gel drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of soft tissue
- Bacterial infections of internal organs
- Bacterial infections of lungs
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of female rep
Nuplene C Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Nuplene C Gel drug?
- Fast heartbeat
- Dry mouth
- Dry skin
- Hives or welts
- Puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes
- Skin rash
- Skin redness
Composition Salts in Nuplene C Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Nuplene C Gel drug?
- Adapalene (1% w/w)
- Clindamycin (1% w/w)
Working methodology of Nuplene C Gel
How the drug Nuplene C Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stopping pimple and reducing redness and soreness.
- Inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
Interactions of Nuplene C Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Nuplene C Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Nuplene C Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Nuplene C Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Nuplene C Gel
When and on what circumstances Nuplene C Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Nuplene C Gel
- Why Nuplene C Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Nuplene C Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Nuplene C Gel?
- How Nuplene C Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Nuplene C Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Nuplene C Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Nuplene C Gel?