Post your questions about 37 C Syrup - in the Forum
37 C Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 37 C Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases 37 C Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Joint pain
- Periods pain
- Ear pain
37 C Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 37 C Syrup drug?
- Liver toxicity
- Less white blood cells
- Liver damage
- Feeling of sickness
- Shortness of breath
- Skin reddening
- Swollen facial features
- Allergic reactions
- Acute renal tubular necrosis
Composition Salts in 37 C Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in 37 C Syrup drug?
- Paracetamol (125 mg)
Working methodology of 37 C Syrup
How the drug 37 C Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin
- heat loss and sweating.
Interactions of 37 C Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 37 C Syrup drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precautions to be taken for 37 C Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 37 C Syrup?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
Contra Indications of 37 C Syrup
When and on what circumstances 37 C Syrup has to be avoided?
- Hepatic impairment
Top Questions about 37 C Syrup
- Why 37 C Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 37 C Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 37 C Syrup?
- How 37 C Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 37 C Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 37 C Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of 37 C Syrup?