Post your questions about Noscotuss Suspension - in the Forum
Noscotuss Suspension drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Noscotuss Suspension
Why and for what indications and diseases Noscotuss Suspension drug is prescribed?
- Common cold
- Cough relief
- Dry cough
- Gastric problems
- Hay fever
- Metabolic alkalosis
- Insect bites allergy
- Kidney stones
- Anaphylactic shock
Noscotuss Suspension medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Noscotuss Suspension drug?
- Increased heart rate
- Dilated pupils
- Decreased libido
- Nasal or chest congestion
- Loss of appetite
- Loss of coordination
- Pain in the stomach
- Stereoscopic vision
- Swelling in fa
Composition Salts in Noscotuss Suspension
List of generics and active salts used in Noscotuss Suspension drug?
- Noscapine (15 mg)
- Chlorpheniramine (4 mg)
- Ammonium chloride (28 mg)
- Sodium citrate (6.5 mg)
Interactions of Noscotuss Suspension with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Noscotuss Suspension drug?
- Alginic acid
- Aluminum hydroxide
- Calcium carbonate
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Noscotuss Suspension
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Noscotuss Suspension?
- Avoid using this medicine in thyroid problems and patients allergic to the noscapine
- Cautiously do exercise in case of elderly
- pylori duodenal obstruction
- angle-closure glaucoma
- renal and hepatic impairment
- Consult a doctor if you have cardiac failure
- impaired renal function or peripheral and pulmonary edema
- Consult your doctor before consuming this medicine if patients are suffering from kidney or heart disease
- Consult your doctor in case of bladder neck obstruction and hypertension
- Do not consume medicine if suffering from diabetes
- enlarged prostate
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take it for longer than 7 days in a row
- Do not take this medicine without consulting your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Prolonged cough or asthma
- Taking any other medication
- Toxemia of pregnancy
Contra Indications of Noscotuss Suspension
When and on what circumstances Noscotuss Suspension has to be avoided?
- Acute dehydration
- Heat cramps
- Impaired renal function with oliguria
- Severe myocardial damage
- Sodium-restricted diets
- Untreated Addison's disease
Top Questions about Noscotuss Suspension
- Why Noscotuss Suspension is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Noscotuss Suspension?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Noscotuss Suspension?
- How Noscotuss Suspension medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Noscotuss Suspension with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Noscotuss Suspension?
- What are the Contra Indications of Noscotuss Suspension?
- Norzy TZ Tablet
- Nos Air Nasal Drops
- Noscab Skin Cream
- Noscab Skin Lotion
- Noscab Skin Soap/Bar
- Noscaphene DM Syrup
- Noscaphene Tablet
- Noscof Tablet
- Noscotuss Syrup
- Nosic Tablet
- Nosier Syrup
- Nosier Tablet
- Nosigard Drops
- Nosikind (Nf) Nasal Drops
- Nosikind Drops
- Nosikind Inhalant Capsule
- Nosikind Nasal Spray
- Nosikind P Nasal Drops