Post your questions about 36 Hours Tablet - in the Forum
36 Hours Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 36 Hours Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 36 Hours Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Enlarged prostate gland in male
- Increased blood pressure in lungs
36 Hours Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 36 Hours Tablet drug?
- Penile erectile problems
- Increased uterine bleeding
- Flu-like symptoms
- Frequent persistent heartburn
- Flow of bitter fluid into mouth
- Facial swelling
- Sore thr
Composition Salts in 36 Hours Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 36 Hours Tablet drug?
- Tadalafil (10 mg)
Working methodology of 36 Hours Tablet
How the drug 36 Hours Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Increasing blood flow in the penis by relaxing & widening the blood vessel.
Interactions of 36 Hours Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 36 Hours Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for 36 Hours Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 36 Hours Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take more than once per day
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Take this drug about 1 hour before sexual activity
- Take this drug on an empty stomach
Contra Indications of 36 Hours Tablet
When and on what circumstances 36 Hours Tablet has to be avoided?
- Chest pain
- Grapefruit juice
- Heart failure
- Men with cardiac disease
- Myocardial infarction
- Nitrate drug
Top Questions about 36 Hours Tablet
- Why 36 Hours Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 36 Hours Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 36 Hours Tablet?
- How 36 Hours Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 36 Hours Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 36 Hours Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 36 Hours Tablet?