Nioclean Ad Cream
Post your questions about Nioclean Ad Cream - in the Forum
Nioclean Ad Cream drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Nioclean Ad Cream
Why and for what indications and diseases Nioclean Ad Cream drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of female reproductive organs
- Bacterial infections of dental
- Bacterial infections nasopharynx
- Bacterial infections of soft tissue
Nioclean Ad Cream medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Nioclean Ad Cream drug?
- Joint or muscle pain
- Loss of appetite
- Loosening of the skin
- Hives or welts
- Stomach cramps
- Sore throat
- Swelling of tongue
- Unusual tired
Composition Salts in Nioclean Ad Cream
List of generics and active salts used in Nioclean Ad Cream drug?
- Adapalene (0.10%w/w)
- Allantoin (1%w/w)
- Clindamycin (1%w/w)
Interactions of Nioclean Ad Cream with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Nioclean Ad Cream drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Consult your doctor
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Nioclean Ad Cream
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Nioclean Ad Cream?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes and other mucous membrane
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Do not apply allantoin topical if it worsens any existing acne problems
- Do not apply this medication on deep wounds or cuts or any infection on the skin
- Do not use it for more than 7 days
- Stop taking allantoin if you develop severe allergic reactions
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Nioclean Ad Cream
When and on what circumstances Nioclean Ad Cream has to be avoided?
- Acute mastitis
- Breast abscess
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Nioclean Ad Cream
- Why Nioclean Ad Cream is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Nioclean Ad Cream?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Nioclean Ad Cream?
- How Nioclean Ad Cream medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Nioclean Ad Cream with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Nioclean Ad Cream?
- What are the Contra Indications of Nioclean Ad Cream?
- Nine Suspension
- Nine Syrup
- Ninja Tablet
- Ninza Injection
- Ninza MR Tablet
- Ninza S Tablet
- Ninza Tablet
- Ninzap Tablet
- Nioclean Cream
- Niogenta F Cream
- Nioglow Facewash Cream
- Niolox D Eye Drops
- Niolox Oz Suspension
- Niolox Oz Tablet
- Niolox Tablet
- Niomox CV Dry Syrup
- Niomox CV Tablet
- Nioret Nano Gel
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone