Post your questions about Nilac A Gel - in the Forum
Nilac A Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Nilac A Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Nilac A Gel drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
- Bacterial infections of female reproductive organs
- Bacterial infections nasopharynx
- Bacterial inf
Nilac A Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Nilac A Gel drug?
- Loss of appetite
- Loosening of the skin
- Joint or muscle pain
- Difficulty with swallowing
- Chest pain
- Cough or hoarseness
- Unusual tiredness
Composition Salts in Nilac A Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Nilac A Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1% w/w)
- Clindamycin (1% w/w)
Working methodology of Nilac A Gel
How the drug Nilac A Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stopping pimple and reducing redness and soreness.
- Inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
Interactions of Nilac A Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Nilac A Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Nilac A Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Nilac A Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Nilac A Gel
When and on what circumstances Nilac A Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Nilac A Gel
- Why Nilac A Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Nilac A Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Nilac A Gel?
- How Nilac A Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Nilac A Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Nilac A Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Nilac A Gel?