Post your questions about Aceclo Tablet - in the Forum
Aceclo Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Aceclo Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Aceclo Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
Aceclo Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aceclo Tablet drug?
- Mouth ulcers
- Loose motions
- Shortness of breath
- Skin inflammation
- Skin allergies
- Stomach and intestine ulcers
- Stomach inflammation
Composition Salts in Aceclo Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Aceclo Tablet drug?
- Aceclofenac (100 mg)
Interactions of Aceclo Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Aceclo Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Aceclo Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aceclo Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Do not operate machinery or drive
Contra Indications of Aceclo Tablet
When and on what circumstances Aceclo Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Heart attack
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about Aceclo Tablet
- Why Aceclo Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aceclo Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aceclo Tablet?
- How Aceclo Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aceclo Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aceclo Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aceclo Tablet?
- Aceclan Tablet
- Aceclav DS Syrup
- Aceclave Tablet
- Aceclo MR Tablet
- Aceclo Plus Tablet
- Aceclo Sera Tablet
- Aceclo Spas Tablet
- Aceclo Sr Tablet
- Acecloace P Tablet
- Acecloace Tablet
- Aceclobest Tablet
- Aceclocare P Tablet
- Aceclocare Tablet
- Acecloder Sp Tablet
- Acecloder Tablet
- Aceclodin Tablet
- Aceclodus P Tablet
- Aceclof P Tablet