Animox DT Tablet
Post your questions about Animox DT Tablet - in the Forum
Animox DT Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Animox DT Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Animox DT Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of gums
- Bacterial infections of ear
Animox DT Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Animox DT Tablet drug?
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Skin rash
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
Composition Salts in Animox DT Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Animox DT Tablet drug?
- Amoxycillin (250 mg)
Interactions of Animox DT Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Animox DT Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Animox DT Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Animox DT Tablet?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Animox DT Tablet
When and on what circumstances Animox DT Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Animox DT Tablet
- Why Animox DT Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Animox DT Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Animox DT Tablet?
- How Animox DT Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Animox DT Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Animox DT Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Animox DT Tablet?
- Anilide P Tablet
- Anilide Suspension
- Anilox Capsule
- Anim P Suspension
- Anim P Tablet
- Anim Tp Tablet
- Animol Tablet
- Animox Capsule
- Animox Kt Tablet
- Animox Syrup
- Anin Injection
- Anin Tablet
- Anipar Tablet
- Anipep Syrup
- Aniplex Syrup
- Anipram Tablet
- Anirex Syrup
- Aniron SF Syrup