Post your questions about Animox Capsule - in the Forum
Animox Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Animox Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Animox Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Parathyroid fever
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infections of heart
- Bacterial infections of
Animox Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Animox Capsule drug?
- Serum sickness
- Severe skin allergies
- Skin rash
- Irritation at the site of injection
Composition Salts in Animox Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Animox Capsule drug?
- Amoxycillin (500 mg)
Interactions of Animox Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Animox Capsule drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Animox Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Animox Capsule?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Animox Capsule
When and on what circumstances Animox Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Animox Capsule
- Why Animox Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Animox Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Animox Capsule?
- How Animox Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Animox Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Animox Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Animox Capsule?
- Anilide P Suspension
- Anilide P Tablet
- Aniloc Tablet
- Anilox Capsule
- Anim P Suspension
- Anim P Tablet
- Anim Tp Tablet
- Animol Tablet
- Animox DT Tablet
- Animox Kt Tablet
- Animox Syrup
- Anin Injection
- Anin Tablet
- Anipar Tablet
- Anipep Syrup
- Aniplex Syrup
- Anipram Tablet
- Anirex Syrup