Post your questions about Anicefi Drops - in the Forum
Anicefi Drops drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Anicefi Drops
Why and for what indications and diseases Anicefi Drops drug is prescribed?
- Kidney infections
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
Anicefi Drops medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Anicefi Drops drug?
- Loose stools
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Abdominal pain
- Hypersensitive reactions
- GI disturbances
- Stomach pain
Composition Salts in Anicefi Drops
List of generics and active salts used in Anicefi Drops drug?
- Cefixime (50 mg)
Interactions of Anicefi Drops with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Anicefi Drops drug?
Precautions to be taken for Anicefi Drops
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Anicefi Drops?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Anicefi Drops
When and on what circumstances Anicefi Drops has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Anicefi Drops
- Why Anicefi Drops is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Anicefi Drops?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Anicefi Drops?
- How Anicefi Drops medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Anicefi Drops with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Anicefi Drops?
- What are the Contra Indications of Anicefi Drops?
- Ani Rox Tablet
- Ani Spa Tablet
- Anibutol Tablet
- Anica Gel
- Anical CZ Tablet
- Anical D Tablet
- Anical Mz Suspension
- Anical Mz Tablet
- Anich 3 Capsule
- Anich Tablet
- Aniclav Injection
- Aniclav Tablet
- Aniclave Syrup
- Anicort Tablet
- Anicox Tablet
- Anidac Injection
- Anidil Expectorant
- Anido M Suspension