Post your questions about Nephlomer Tablet - in the Forum
Nephlomer Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Nephlomer Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Nephlomer Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis
- High phosphate levels in the blood
- Calcium and vitamin D supplements
Nephlomer Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Nephlomer Tablet drug?
- Upper abdominal pain
- Increased serum chloride levels
- Increased in blood acidity
Composition Salts in Nephlomer Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Nephlomer Tablet drug?
- Sevelamer (800 mg)
Interactions of Nephlomer Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Nephlomer Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Nephlomer Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Nephlomer Tablet?
- Avoid taking any other medicines within 1 hour before or 3 hours after you take it
- Consult a doctor if you have dysphagia
- swallowing disorders
- gastrointestinal motility disorders
- Do not consume calcium or other mineral supplements without a doctor's advice
- Take this medicine with meals
Contra Indications of Nephlomer Tablet
When and on what circumstances Nephlomer Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bowel obstruction
- Low blood phosphorus levels
Top Questions about Nephlomer Tablet
- Why Nephlomer Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Nephlomer Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Nephlomer Tablet?
- How Nephlomer Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Nephlomer Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Nephlomer Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Nephlomer Tablet?
- Neparich S Drops
- Nepastar S Drops
- Neph M Plus Drops
- Neph M S Drops
- Nephcal Capsule
- Nephcelol Capsule
- Nephcorte Syrup
- Nephcorte Tablet
- Nephrasol Alkaliser Syrup
- Nephrocaps Capsule
- Nephrogesic Tablet
- Nephrosteril 250ML Infusion
- Nephrosteril 500ML Infusion
- Nephrosteril Infusion
- Nephrotop Capsule
- Nephtrol Capsule
- Nepilex CR Tablet
- Nepim Injection