Post your questions about Neoxil Tablet - in the Forum
Neoxil Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Neoxil Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Neoxil Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Lung or respiratory tract infections
- Kidney infection
- Skin and soft tissue infections
- Inflammation of tonsils
- Bladder infection
- Bacterial infections
Neoxil Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Neoxil Tablet drug?
- Widespread skin eruptions
- Liver failure
- Kidney problems
- Itching of skin
- Itchy skin rash
- Moderate transient neutropenia
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Rapid swelling of the facial
Composition Salts in Neoxil Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Neoxil Tablet drug?
- Cefadroxil (500 mg)
Interactions of Neoxil Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Neoxil Tablet drug?
- Ethacrynic acid
Precautions to be taken for Neoxil Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Neoxil Tablet?
- Avoid prolonged use of this drug
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Gastric intestinal disease
- Renal impairment
Contra Indications of Neoxil Tablet
When and on what circumstances Neoxil Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic to cephalosporins
- History of gastrointestinal disorders
- Kidney problem
- Severe and persistent diarrhea
- Taking oral birth control pills
Top Questions about Neoxil Tablet
- Why Neoxil Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Neoxil Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Neoxil Tablet?
- How Neoxil Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Neoxil Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Neoxil Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Neoxil Tablet?
- Neotrexate Injection
- Neotrexate Tablet
- Neovorin Injection
- Neovorin Tablet
- Neoxacep Capsule
- Neoxal Injection
- Neoxil DT Tablet
- Neoxil Kid Tablet
- Neoz Tablet
- Neozeet Syrup
- Neozine Capsule
- Neoziv Syrup
- Nep S Drops
- Nepa Injection
- Nepablu S Drops
- Nepacent Drops
- Nepachek S Drops
- Nepacin S Drops