Post your questions about Neotrexate Tablet - in the Forum
Neotrexate Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Neotrexate Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Neotrexate Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Acute leukemia remission
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Skin cancer
- Chronic active hepatitis
- Cancers of breast
- Head and neck cancer
- Myasthenia gravis
Neotrexate Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Neotrexate Tablet drug?
- Swelling of the hands
- Stomach pain
- Sore throat
- Slow thought process
- Urge to vomit
- Vaginal ulcers
- Persistent cough
- Partial or complete absence of hair from areas of the body
- Skin lesi
Composition Salts in Neotrexate Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Neotrexate Tablet drug?
- Methotrexate (2.5 mg)
Interactions of Neotrexate Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Neotrexate Tablet drug?
- Aminoglycosides neomycin
- Co-trimoxazole or trimethoprim
- Folic acid
Precautions to be taken for Neotrexate Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Neotrexate Tablet?
- Should not be taken with food
- Unusual bruising or bleeding
Contra Indications of Neotrexate Tablet
When and on what circumstances Neotrexate Tablet has to be avoided?
- Alcoholic liver disease
- Blood disorders
- Neoplastic diseases
- Pregnant women with psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis
Top Questions about Neotrexate Tablet
- Why Neotrexate Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Neotrexate Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Neotrexate Tablet?
- How Neotrexate Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Neotrexate Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Neotrexate Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Neotrexate Tablet?
- Neotach Injection
- Neotagmin Injection
- Neotaxl Injection
- Neotericin Injection
- Neotid Tablet
- Neotomic Enema
- Neotomic Enema Injection
- Neotrexate Injection
- Neotroy Injection
- Neovec Injection
- Neovorin Injection
- Neovorin Tablet
- Neoxacep Capsule
- Neoxal Injection
- Neoxil DT Tablet
- Neoxil Kid Tablet
- Neoxil Tablet
- Neoz Tablet