Post your questions about Anfix Tablet - in the Forum
Anfix Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Anfix Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Anfix Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Kidney infections
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
Anfix Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Anfix Tablet drug?
- Loose stools
- Hypersensitive reactions
- GI disturbances
- Abdominal pain
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Stomach pain
Composition Salts in Anfix Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Anfix Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (200 mg)
Working methodology of Anfix Tablet
How the drug Anfix Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
Interactions of Anfix Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Anfix Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Anfix Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Anfix Tablet?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Anfix Tablet
When and on what circumstances Anfix Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Anfix Tablet
- Why Anfix Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Anfix Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Anfix Tablet?
- How Anfix Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Anfix Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Anfix Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Anfix Tablet?