Natocef S Injection
Post your questions about Natocef S Injection - in the Forum
Natocef S Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Natocef S Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Natocef S Injection drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
- Intraabdominal infections
- Surgical infections
- Skin or soft tissue infections
- Gynecological infections
Natocef S Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Natocef S Injection drug?
- Pain at site of injection
- Loss of appetite
- Inflammation of a vein caused by a blood clots
Composition Salts in Natocef S Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Natocef S Injection drug?
- Cefotaxime sodium (1000 mg)
- Sulbactam (500 mg)
Interactions of Natocef S Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Natocef S Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for Natocef S Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Natocef S Injection?
- Do not change the dosage of the medicine
- Do not have any vaccination while using this medicine
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Regularly check your urine for sugar level
Contra Indications of Natocef S Injection
When and on what circumstances Natocef S Injection has to be avoided?
- Kidney or gastrointestinal disease
- Runny nose due to allergy
Top Questions about Natocef S Injection
- Why Natocef S Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Natocef S Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Natocef S Injection?
- How Natocef S Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Natocef S Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Natocef S Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Natocef S Injection?
- Natgesic MR Tablet
- Natgesic SP Tablet
- Natiz Tablet
- Natkalcon Tablet
- Natmax Turbo Capsule
- Nato Injection
- Nato Tablet
- Natocef Injection
- Natodoxim Tablet
- Natolac Capsule
- Natolac Fm Tablet
- Natoptic Eye Drops
- Natoptic S Drops
- Natorox Injection
- Natoxid Capsule
- Natoz Capsule
- Natpan D Sr Capsule
- Natpan D Tablet