Post your questions about Natocef Injection - in the Forum
Natocef Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Natocef Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Natocef Injection drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infection
Natocef Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Natocef Injection drug?
- Drug-associated fever
- Drug fever
- Increase of creatinine
- Increased level of blood cells
- Increased in liver enzymes
- Inflammation of a vein caused by blood
Composition Salts in Natocef Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Natocef Injection drug?
- Cefotaxime sodium (500 mg)
Interactions of Natocef Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Natocef Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for Natocef Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Natocef Injection?
- Avoid taking cefotaxime if you are on a controlled sodium diet
- Discontinue the drug if pseudomembranous colitis occurs
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Undergoing urine glucose test or coombs test
Contra Indications of Natocef Injection
When and on what circumstances Natocef Injection has to be avoided?
- Kidney problem
- Severe diarrhea
- Severe renal failure
- Severe skin reaction to drugs
- Widespread rash with blisters and peeling skin
Top Questions about Natocef Injection
- Why Natocef Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Natocef Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Natocef Injection?
- How Natocef Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Natocef Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Natocef Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Natocef Injection?
- Natfost Injection
- Natgesic MR Tablet
- Natica Tablet
- Natiz Tablet
- Natkalcon Tablet
- Natmax Turbo Capsule
- Nato Injection
- Nato Tablet
- Natocef S Injection
- Natodoxim Tablet
- Natolac Capsule
- Natolac Fm Tablet
- Natoptic Eye Drops
- Natoptic S Drops
- Natorox Injection
- Natoxid Capsule
- Natoz Capsule
- Natpan D Sr Capsule