Post your questions about Nanzon Injection - in the Forum
Nanzon Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Nanzon Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Nanzon Injection drug is prescribed?
- Kidney failure
- Breast cancer
- Catabolic states
Nanzon Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Nanzon Injection drug?
- Changes in blood lipids
- Decreased sexual desire
- Swelling of the ankles or feet or increased blood pressure
- Swelling of the breast tissue in boys or men
- Urge to vom
Composition Salts in Nanzon Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Nanzon Injection drug?
- Nandrolone (50 mg)
Interactions of Nanzon Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Nanzon Injection drug?
- Adrenal steroid
- Adrenocorticotropic hormone
- Oral anticoagulants
- Oral antidiabetic agents
Precautions to be taken for Nanzon Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Nanzon Injection?
- Do not consume this drug with high calcium level or kidney damage
- Not recommended to take this drug if patient have prostate cancer
- Should not be used to enhance the ability in sports
Contra Indications of Nanzon Injection
When and on what circumstances Nanzon Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Prostatic or breast carcinoma
Top Questions about Nanzon Injection
- Why Nanzon Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Nanzon Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Nanzon Injection?
- How Nanzon Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Nanzon Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Nanzon Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Nanzon Injection?
- Nanolid P Tablet
- Nanolid Tablet
- Nanomax Gel
- Nanone Injection
- Nanowin Gel
- Nanoxel Injection
- Nanriv D Injection
- Nanriv P Injection
- Nap Plus Tablet
- Nap Suspension
- Nap Tablet
- Napain Plus Tablet
- Napain Syrup
- Napain Tablet
- Napco Gel
- Napexar SR Tablet
- Napexar Tablet
- Napexar Xr Tablet